Wednesday, November 29, 2006

When Dogs Die, Do They Go To Heaven?

This is a question you may have to answer for your kids. When their beloved pet dies, where does he/she go?

I had to answer this question when a pitbull attacked my son's chihuahua and tore him into pieces. No need to say that the dog died on the impact of the vicious attack. My son cried for a few days. He stopped crying when I told him he could get a new pet dog. The question is where the dog goes after death. Where does the pet go after death?

Where is heaven? I told him stories about a pet cemetery heaven located above the hills of San Francisco. This may be considered pet heaven. The owners of those pets decided to have the cemetery overlooking the ocean. The spirits of those pets continue to roam.

Heaven for pets is what you make it out to be. Please feel free to answer this question

No comments:

Post a Comment